Confirmation retreats hosted at the NET Center in West St. Paul are for Catholic youth grades 8-12 preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation. All of our Confirmation Retreat Weekends offer the same programming and content. They offer the opportunity for Adoration, Reconciliation, and Sunday Mass, as well as large group talks/presentations, small group discussions, games, skits, and more. They will have teens in attendance from all over the Archdiocese (and some from neighboring dioceses as well), and average 80-85 attendees each weekend.
- February 12-14, 2016: Register
- February 26-28, 2016: Spaces for girls are filled for this retreat. Please contact Lauren at 651.450.6833 to register a boy.
- March 11-13, 2016: Register
- March 18-20, 2016: Register
- April 8-10, 2016: For Virtue (for high school men): Click for more information
- April 15-17, 2016: This retreat has registered full.
- What being Catholic truly means
- How the world presents a false reality to the way we live our lives
- The dissatisfaction we experience when we place the things of this world before our relationship with God
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit in relation to Confirmation
- Separate men’s and women’s sessions, focusing on our unique call as God’s sons and daughters
- There is also an opportunity for the sacrament of Confession and Sunday Mass.
- appropriate standards of conduct for those working with youth;
- inappropriate speech, touch, and relationships with youth;
- requirements for creating a safe environment for all retreatants;
- guidelines for ensuring their own personal safety.
Lastly, all team members acknowledge, by their signature, that they have received, understood, and intend to conduct themselves in accordance with NET Ministries’ Personal Conduct Policies. Once the NET team members are in active ministry with NET, they continue to receive ongoing training and supervision by NET staff members, which includes weekly contact and monthly onsite visits. Personnel records, including the above mentioned paperwork, are all kept on each individual team member at the NET office. A more comprehensive explanation is available if needed by contacting NET’s Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Database Administrator and Retreat Registration