NET Ministries could not continue its mission without your generous support!
It costs an average of $18,000 to recruit, train and send each NET team member to minister to youth around the country during the NET year.
Please consider offering NET your financial support. NET is a non-profit lay youth ministry. The NET teams serve in over 90 dioceses across the United States, but NET is not a diocesan-funded program. Charitable gifts make up 70% of NET’s annual revenue and are vital to NET’s continuation each year.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to challenge young Catholics to love Christ and embrace the life of the Church. Know that our teams as well as the NET Staff are praying for you and your intentions. Your gift will support current programs as well as the development of NET’s new training programs.
NET Ministries is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.
- $25 supports a team member for a day
- $50 enables a dozen Catholic youth to attend a NET retreat
- $100 sponsors a NET team member to do retreats for an entire Catholic High School
- $175 supports a team member for a week
- $250 supports an entire NET team for a day
- $300 covers the traveling cost of a NET team for a week
- $400 enables over 100 Catholic youth to attend a NET retreat
- $500 sponsors a NET team member for 20 retreat days with high school youth
- $750 sponsors a NET team member for an entire month of evangelistic ministry to youth
- $1,000 enables 255 Catholic youth to attend a NET retreat
You can make online donations using one of the following options:
*Every credit card company charges merchants a fee each time the credit card is used. That fee gets deducted from your gift; thus, NET Ministries receives a percentage (typically 97%) of your full gift.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you encounter problems with payment options, or find that you have submitted a donation in error, please contact Lauren within seven days and we will work to refund your money.