Confirmation Retreat Weekends
What the retreat includes
Confirmation retreats hosted at the NET Center in West St. Paul are for Catholic youth grades 8-12 preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation. All of our Confirmation Retreat Weekends offer the same programming and content. They offer the opportunity for Adoration, Reconciliation, and Sunday Mass, as well as large group talks/presentations, small group discussions, games, skits, and more. They will have teens in attendance from all over the Archdiocese (and some from neighboring dioceses as well), and average 80-85 attendees each weekend.
- Throughout the weekend, you’ll hear talks on:
- What being Catholic truly means
- How the world presents a false reality to the way we live our lives
- The dissatisfaction we experience when we place the things of this world before our relationship with God
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit in relation to Confirmation
- Separate men’s and women’s sessions, focusing on our unique call as God’s sons and daughters
These exciting, faith-filled weekends begin at 7:00 p.m. Friday evening and end at 2:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon. Attendance is required for the entire retreat. The cost for the retreat is $145 which includes five meals and dormitory-style lodging. Accommodations can be made for those with allergies to egg, dairy, gluten, and nuts, as well as for vegetarians, provided advance notice of at least 2 weeks is provided. For other special food requests, please contact Jeffrey Campeau.
Email us for more information.
2015-2016 Confirmation Retreat Weekend Dates
- October 30-November 1, 2015: Women of Worth Retreat (for high school women): Click for more information
- November 13-15, 2015: Register
- November 20-22, 2015: Register
- December 11-13, 2015: Register
- January 29-31, 2016: Register
- February 12-14, 2016: Register
- February 26-28, 2016: Register
- March 11-13, 2016: Register
- March 18-20, 2016: Register
- April 8-10, 2016: For Virtue (for high school men): Click for more information
- April 15-17, 2016: Register