Interested in becoming a part of the Adult Volunteer Ministry Team with Lifeline?
We would be incredibly excited to have you serve with us this year! Teens and adults of all ages are welcome to volunteer. We always need help in categories such as:
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion
- First Aid
- Camera Operator
- Parking Lot Crew
- Welcoming Team
- Sign-In Tables
2018-19 Volunteer Information:
Sept 24, 2018 (Monday) from 7pm-8:45pm is the Lifeline Season “Mass of Dedication & Orientation Night” for all Lifeline Adult and Teen Ministry Teams in St. Anthony Hall.
1. A signed copy of the NET Volunteer Personal Conduct Policy. Download a copy here.
2. A letter from your pastor, on parish letterhead, stating that you are in good standing with the Church. Download a sample here.
3. Proof of attendance at Virtus training. If you took the course in the Archdiocese, all we need is the location and date of your course. If you took the course outside the Archdiocese outside the Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis, we’ll need a certificate of completion. You can register for Virtus Training here.
4. A copy of a completed background check, conducted by the McDowell Agency within the last 5 years. Contact us for the necessary paperwork and more information.
Submit the necessary information to us at the NET Center:
110 Crusader Ave W
West St. Paul, MN 55118
Once we have received all of this information, we will contact you with further details.
Returning volunteers, check with us to see what information we need to make sure your volunteer status is current.