Below you will find a list of job postings sent to us by various parishes and religious organizations. Click on your state or country below to view job postings in your area.
Catholic Health Care Regional Sales Representative
CMF CURO of the Christ Medicus Foundation
Posted November 17, 2014
• Exempt from the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the HHS Mandate
• Consistent with Catholic Moral teaching and biblical principles
Catholic 501 (c)(3) not for profit foundation is looking to employ highly
motivated, passionately Catholic individuals to help us market a unique new health care sharing
program and grow the health care ministry of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
1) Applicant agrees with Catholic ethics and desires to implement them in his/her career.
2) Applicant is active in his/her parish.
3) Applicant has experience in a Catholic ministry and wants to be actively engaged in the new
5) Applicant wants to pursue a career in sales.
Principle Contact: Robert Wilson
Organization Name: CMF CURO
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing/Communications Assistant Catholic World Mission, Inc.
Catholic World Mission, Inc., Atlanta, GA
Posted November 7, 2014
For thousands of people across the planet, Catholic World Mission is a key force in addressing the root causes of poverty and suffering, stripping away barriers to self-sufficiency and tapping the human potential to reach higher ground. By God¡¦s good graces, the generous support of its donors and in partnership with its apostolates and other charitable organizations around the world, Catholic World Mission alleviates the suffering ¡V physical and spiritual ¡V and enables people in disadvantaged countries worldwide to live healthy and happy lives in love with Christ. Catholic World Mission goes where compassion and help are needed.
Catholic World Mission is seeking a skilled, energetic and experienced Website Coordinator to organize and manage website content (writing, graphics, photos), social media content and distribution, update databases, provide administrative support and overall help assure effective marketing outreach resulting in successful development and evangelization endeavors. Position reports to the Marketing Communications Supervisor.
A. Website communications
Creation of web content: writing, photo selection and coordination of graphic needs
Inputting content via Drupal web platform with assistance from remote website developer
Ongoing website development
B. Graphic Design/Adobe Suite
Video editing and graphic design
C. Database updating and tracking
Constant Contact: manage recipients lists; schedule sending of e-blasts; update reporting sheet; add archived e-blasts to website and social media
Update reports daily: direct mail tracking, Web payment processing, revenue
D. Social Media management
Managing Social Media content and distribution: timeline and topics for posts; graphic needs coordinated with designer as needed; photos selection
E. Office Administration
F. Position serves as a liaison with affiliate schools in Latin America. QUALIFICATIONS
BS/BA in marketing, communications, electronic media, web design or related field.
2-3 years professional experience in marketing/communications with primary responsibilities and proven accomplishments in electronic media.
Proficiency in website content management software required (Drupal).
Superior technical understanding of websites, creative/graphics design including Adobe Creative Suite programs
Proficiency with MSOffice particularly Excel and Access
Bi-lingual: English and Spanish
Excellent writing and communications skills: ability to discern important information, understand stated brand identity and create communications to support that identity.
Self-initiating and resourceful work habits; ability and follow-through to determine what is needed to get the job done.
Desire to promote Catholic-related projects in manners that propagate the Faith and aids human development
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church¡¦s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment! See www.catholicworldmission.org for more information.
Interested and qualified individuals should send a meaningful cover letter, salary expectations and complete resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
Full-Time Campus Minister
St. Joseph Newman Center at Bradley University – Peoria, IL
Posted November 11, 2014
The Campus Minister of the Newman Center oversees all day-to-day activities of the Catholic community, under the direction of the Chaplain and in accordance with the Newman Center Mission: To offer an inviting environment which communicates the love of Jesus Christ, and to build up His Church through the intellectual, spiritual, and apostolic formation of university students at Bradley University and surrounding campuses. The Campus Minister works closely with the Director of the Newman Center as well as the student Leadership Council.
The Campus Minister should:
- Be able to work odd hours to accommodate students’ schedules
- Be flexible and resourceful with problem solving
- Be able to think on their feet and calmly work under pressure
- Have a good understanding of the Catholic faith
- Be well organized as they will be working with multiple groups
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the RCIA Program (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults)- Including weekly attendance and occasional preparation of a weekly talk
- Assisting Leadership Council in overseeing the delegation of responsibilities within the individual areas of Public Relations, Evangelization, Prayer and Worship, Social Outreach, and Christian Service.
- Planning and scheduling all events such as, but not limited to: Winter Formal, Koinonia, Welcome Week activities, Reason and Religion speakers, and campus events
- Assisting with the Koinonia Retreat Program
- Teaching a weekly “Leaders’ Study” for Student Disciples/Small Group leaders
- Creating and managing the calendar
- Updating weekly bulletin blurbs, website, and social media
- Being the main responsible contact at the Newman Center
- Performing Monthly Bookkeeping Activities
- Manages mailing lists of contacts and alumni
- Regularly monitor expenses to ensure activities are on budget
- Coordinate with Diocesan Finance Office on payment of bills
- Creating the Triannual Newman Newsletter
- Responding to all outside requests regarding the use of Newman Facilities, governmental and insurance related requests, etc.
- Ordering and stocking supplies for all of the Newman Center
- Assisting with set-up for Weekday and Sunday Masses
- Overseeing the training and scheduling of Liturgical Ministers
UPKEEP AND FACILITIES
- Managing key distribution and security
- Updating all insurance recommendations
- Monitoring and purchasing cleaning/ building supplies
- Assist in maintaining the Fulton Sheen Library
- Perform all building maintenance as needed
- Summer Projects vary by year (i.e. painting, landscaping, remodeling)
Hands of Hope Internship 2015 – House Parent
Casa de Esperanza de los Niños (The House of Hope for Children) – Houston, TX
Posted November 25, 2014
Student Job Title: Hands of Hope Internship 2015– House Parent
Location: Houston, Texas
Positions Available: 20
Number of Hours: Full-Time (24/7)
Casa de Esperanza de los Niños – the House of Hope for Children – is a safe place for children in crisis due to abuse, neglect or the effects of HIV. Casa de Esperanza provides residential care, and coordinates medical and psychological services according to the needs of each child.
Casa de Esperanza provides residential care and coordinates medical and psychological services according to the needs of each child. We are looking for applicants with a broad range of skills. Applicants will work directly with abused, neglected and HIV+ children who are 6 years of age or younger at the time of placement. Applicants will do everything necessary to properly and safely care for, advocate for and generally meet the daily needs of the four to five children placed in the home. This will include direct hands-on care of the children, daily household tasks, paperwork, participation in appointments with physicians, psychologists, developmental specialists, therapists (speech, physical and occupational) and any other specialists as needed. Applicants will provide 24-hour care to the children in a family style setting.
This is a challenging but rewarding internship/volunteer opportunity. We are looking for a one year placement with an option for extension to two years or longer. Two weeks of initial training is provided with additional trainings provided throughout the year. Supervisors live on-site and are available 24/7. We are currently accepting applications for training start dates to begin in late spring/early summer 2015, August 2015, and Fall 2015.
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who has recently graduated and is looking for some hands on experience before pursuing a further degree or employment. We hope you will seriously consider joining us in our mission to provide new hope to these wonderful children.
A 4 year college degree is preferred. Applicants should be willing to work closely with children and to take on high levels of responsibility. Good interpersonal skills, patience and a strong work ethic are needed. Position open to anyone, but particularly useful to psychology, social work, education, pre-med, nursing and early childhood majors/graduates or those interested in social justice issues. You must be 21 or older to apply with a valid driver’s license.
Applicants can e-mail resumes to Lori Hudalla at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may also call Lori Hudalla directly at 713-600-8031 or the main office number at 713-529-0639 and ask for the Coordinator of Personnel and Recruitment, Lori Hudalla. You may also submit a cover letter and resume directly on-line on our website under the ‘Contact Us’ link.